Gold Medal Standard: The Habits of Highly Successful People w/ Matt Aitchison
Most people take the path of least resistance or give up way too quickly when challenged. How do you stay motivated and follow through with the actions that will lead to success? Why do you need to find the right people to associate with? What are the habits successful people have and why are they so crucial? On this episode, Matt Aitchison shares his insights on what helps people become leaders, build wealth, and develop other leaders.
Takeaways + Tactics:
- Our problems often birth our happiness.
- Your net worth is usually an accumulation of your network.
- Staying in relationship with your goals is different than just writing them down.
At the start of the show, we discussed some of the trends Matt has noticed in America, and how success has a lot to do with small, consistent actions. Next, we discussed why people quit way too soon, and how pain is inevitable even when we’re doing everything right. We also discussed reading and other common millionaire beliefs and disciplines. Towards the end of the show we discussed how be in relationship with your goals.
We also discussed:
- Communities and the cross-pollination of opportunities and wisdom
- How to train and engage your mind to move through pain
- Why accountability is the breakfast of champions
- How to identify and track what your routine
People don’t just become success stories overnight. They go through challenges and put in the hard work every single day toward their goals. They go the extra mile and aim for the gold standard in everything they do. Train and engage your mind on how you move through pain. Define what success means to you, and leave the rest out. Stay in relationship with your goals, identify and track your routine and learn to go deep and not wide on everything you do.